Scope of this Policy
Information we collect from you and how it is used
If you browse this Site, register for Membership, submit your CV and details in connection with our section on Careers or participate in other initiatives or activities (whether online or offline) that we may offer or operate from time to time, we may take some of your details. The information we may collect and process about you and how it could be used is included in the table at the end of this policy document.
Where we store or process your information
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the information that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to regulators or authorities except where required by law or other regulation.
We may disclose information about you to the companies behind Chic Outlet Shopping® and the other Chic Outlet Shopping® members. To find out more about the companies behind Chic Outlet Shopping®, Las Rozas Village and the other villages that are Chic Outlet Shopping® members, please click here: Las Rozas Village and Chic Outlet Shopping®. The use of information disclosed to such companies will be subject to their respective privacy policies available on their websites.
We may also disclose your information to the following third parties:
- to our carefully selected marketing partners;
- to the retail outlets located at the relevant village in the event that you have submitted a CV in our Careers section applying for vacancies;
- to suppliers that process information on our behalf and partners who assist in providing our services to you;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection; and
- successors in title or replacement operators of all or part of our business.
Las Rozas Village uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS services, provided by Google Inc., in order to manage the statistics on the Web site and improve user experience. Personal data such as your IP address may be collected, but not incorporated into any Las Rozas Village databases.
Use of GOOGLE ANALYTICS service is governed by their own Terms and Conditions, which can be found at the following link: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/es.html.
Therefore, we understand that if You continue browsing through Las Rozas Village website, You accept the installation of those Cookies and therefore the processing of your personal data for the above described purposes.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18 years of age. Providing your data to Las Rozas Village, you expressly warrants that you are over 18 years.
You have the right to ask us not to process your information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to our carefully selected marketing partners for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by indicating this when we collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You are entitled to ask us whether we are keeping information about you and if so to ask to have access to this information. In order to receive a copy of any information that we currently hold about you, please send your contact details including address, proof of identification (such as a copy of your passport or driving licence): Legal Team, Value Retail Management Spain S.L., La Roca Village, Sta. Agnès de Malanyanes, 08430 La Roca del Vallés (Barcelona), Spain.
We allow you to challenge the information that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have information erased, rectified, amended or completed. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your information, but will give reasons for our refusal.
The grounds provided by the Spanish Data Protection Act (Act15/1999) that allow for refusal of rights of rectification and erasure are:
- Erasure shall be denied when the personal data must be stored for the periods of time provided in the applicable provisions or, if appropriate, in the contractual relations between the data controller and the data subject which justified the processing of the data.
- The rights of rectification or erasure may also be denied if thus provided by law or a directly applicable community rule of law, or when these prevent the data controller from disclosing to data subjects the processing of the data to which the access refers.
- In any case, the data controller shall inform the data subject of his right to obtain the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency or, if appropriate, the supervisory authorities of the Autonomous Communities, pursuant to the provisions of Article 18 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December.
We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your information.
You can also use the above details for requests relating to use of your information held by any Spanish companies behind Chic Outlet Shopping®, Las Rozas Village and the other villages that are Chic Outlet Shopping® members. If your requests relate to use of your information held by the non-Spanish companies behind the other villages that are Chic Outlet Shopping® members, please refer to the contact details of their Privacy Policies on their websites.
The Information that we collect from you and how it is used.
Please note that it may not always be necessary to complete all fields of information in order to benefit from our services or promotions but the required data fields will typically be marked with an asterisk*.
We may contact you by post, e-mail, SMS text messages or telephone or other appropriate means, provided you have previously given your consent. We will not send you marketing material by electronic means such as email, SMS or text without your consent.
If you register for membership of Your Village you will be asked to sign a membership agreement which contains specific details of the information we may collect and process about you and the purposes for which such data will be processed. Click here for further details.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please indicate this when you provide your information. If you already receive communications from us and would like this to stop, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.