Your Village Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions, in conjunction with the privacy conditions (together “Terms”), govern the Your Village membership scheme (“Your Village”). Additional terms and conditions may also apply for optional elements of Your Village membership such as competitions, prize draws, access to the VIP Room, VIP Cards or Gift Cards. The Terms may be amended at any time by us and the current version will be displayed here. Membership of Your Village is deemed acceptance of the Terms by any member or proposed member.
2. To be a member of Your Village you must be aged 18 years or over and have a valid electronic form of communication eg e-mail, SMS, an ability to receive push notifications etc through which Your Village is able to communicate with you. Your Village is only for personal use by members.
3. Membership of Your Village is entirely at our discretion and accordingly we can refuse an application for any reason. You may only have one Your Village membership. We reserve the right to refuse, merge or close additional memberships at any time. We reserve the right to monitor the number of memberships in any household, and the right to cancel any suspected duplicated memberships.
4. You can choose to leave Your Village at any time by contacting us, or by opting out of receiving marketing information from us.
5. You must keep us informed of any changes to your personal or membership details. We will not be responsible for any loss of vouchers, coupons or offers resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
6. We may, at any time, terminate the Your Village membership scheme.
7. We may remove a member from the Your Village membership at any time where a member appears to have breached the Terms or behaved in an inappropriate, misleading or abusive manner.
8. We may at our discretion decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Your Village coupons, offers and vouchers at any time.
9. Your Village offers, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the membership. We will not be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure their safe-keeping.
10. Your Village offers, coupons and vouchers cannot be transferred (unless expressly mentioned in the particular offer, coupons and vouchers), bought, sold or in any way traded. Only one offer, coupon or voucher can be used at any one time, and cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or voucher.
11. All offers, coupons or vouchers are subject to an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Offers, coupons or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued. Offers, coupons or vouchers are only redeemable at the location stated which will always be within one of our Villages. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of offers, coupons or vouchers. Your Village does not (i) take any responsibility for the offers provided by the participating boutiques; and (ii) give any warranties regarding the goods (including without limitation the quality thereof) that the member may obtain through the offer at the relevant participating boutique. The member shall have no right, and waives any ability he/she may have to make any claim against Your Village in the event that a participating boutique fails to honour the offers, and the member's only remedy in that situation is to claim against the participating boutique.
12. The Terms are governed by English law, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The promoter of Your Village is Value Retail PLC, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester OX266WD.